It’s time for a new year of dance!
The new dance season is almost upon us! With our 10th Anniversary Kickoff Party happening this Saturday, FYDE rehearsals beginning next Tuesday, and classes starting August 31, it’s one of the busiest times of the year at Studio Dance Centre!
At the risk of sounding cheesy–and before the busy-ness of the school year sets in–I wanted to share with you some of the hopes and dreams our SDC team has for your children:
- We hope they look forward to dance class each week (or each day!) and know that we are always eager to see their smiles
- We hope they make new friends and grow the friendships they’ve already made
- We wish for them a love of learning and a curiosity for new things, in and out of the dance classroom
- We encourage them to make mistakes and recover; to fall and get back up stronger
- We encourage them to work to their fullest potential and always put in the hard work
- We dream that whatever their future goals are, their joy for dance lasts a lifetime
And parents: we wish you much luck during this busy, exciting, fun, emotional time of year! We are sending you many positive vibes for a smooth start to school and can’t wait to see you soon.
– Ms. Julie